Word Kills the Kindness

by - 6:16 PTG


How's my life?
Where I go?
Am I good?
Alhamdulilah
I'm good.

Even my life ups and downs,
Allah knows what the best for me,
I can't denied the Allah's Fate,
because I know,
He knows what the best for me.

Almost; two months,
I was keep asking why this and that,
I can't even think straight,
I keep put the blame on me,
I know my wrong, but also know, I rarely do such wrong.

I know myself better,
I know how detail I am when comes to time,
but
I also know this is the hikmah,
Allah wanna show to me.

Before;
I always brag about how cool it is,
until;
Allah show the coolness that I can't even denied,
Allah is the coolest compare to everything.
No one!

People said
"Why I'm change?"
"Why I never be like before?"
I told them
"People change me"
"Situation change me"
I learn from every step I make everyday.

I am a life learner,
Sometime, I in my weakest point,
Sometime, I in my strongest point,
but after all
I look down and see,
Every strength have a weakness,
and
In the weakness have the hidden strength.

In order to hide my weakness side,
Avoiding is the best way,
I'm not lying,
I'm not trying to hide,
but
I just let myself into it,
I just heal the scars that you left in me.

I can laugh,
I can smile,
but
It won't be the same anymore.

I'm not mad,
I'm just hurt,
The word you left in me,
It left a scars,
I never believe that I heard such word,
From someone and it's from you,
and;
When I in my weakest point,
When I was damn crying so hard.

I'm not loathe you even mad at you,
but;
The scars you left,
I can't even forget.

I'm not avoiding you,
but;
The best way I have,
is by not coming nearer to you,
Stop asking for help,
Stop sharing any thought,
Stop doing what I always do.

HEARTACHE

It can't be heal just like a second,
Mad can lose it just a minute,
but
Your word left a scars in it.

Don't worry,
I already forgive but to forget,
Give me a time.

I'm sorry,
I just can't.

If you reading this,
It's okey,
We are still a friend,
Friendship and Silaturahim,
Still there.

but still
Thank you for all the kindness,
You do to me,
I will never forget,
How nice and kind you are,
but
This time,
too hurt.

WORDS KILLS THE KINDNESS


You May Also Like

0 000 orang comment